60% of UK Directors feel an increase in broadband speed would improve competitiveness and 78% their organisation’s productivity
November 19, 2015
Posted by on
The October Policy Voice survey addressed the topic Internet Broadband in the UK. Below are some of the survey highlights:
- 56% of members use broadband for video conferencing and 54% for downloading media files.
- 57% store their data on owned or leased servers and 30% via the cloud.
- 60% feel increase in broadband speed would improve competitiveness and 78% their organisation’s productivity (see chart below).
- 51% feel faster broadband encourages flexible working opportunities(see chart below).
- 49% are satisfied with the overall product or service provided by their broadband provider.
Source: October 2015 Policy Voice Survey, IoD
If you need Loan, project financing, Bank Guarantees, SBLC, DLC or Letters of Credit kindly contact us immediately for more detailed information.
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & ARE 100% PROTECTED!! If you want to be our broker or company representative please contact us via email for more information.